Striven All-In-One ERP
For small and medium sized businesses looking for an affordable and practical solution to staying competitive and profitable, all-in-one business management software is the answer.
All-in-one business management software handles data better than separate applications, documents, or spreadsheets. The simple reason. With all business functions connected information flows freely throughout the system. This way, information flows freely throughout your organization—no matter how big or small.
All-in-one business management software defines an intuitive and integrated platform that houses all the core features and functionalities that a small business needs to achieve sustained growth and success.
The essence of what all-in-one business management software is three core values that yield one key outcome:Connectivity, organization, and efficiency leads to profitability.
The core features that compose an all-in-one business management software are:
- CRM and Sales
- Project Management
- Task Management
- Productivity Tracking
- Inventory Management
- Remote Work Capabilities
- Document Management
While there are software products that claim to be all-in-one solutions for small businesses, the reality is quite different. Typical software products configured today as comprehensive business management software, are cobbled together with systems that have been acquired or adapted.
Most notably for small businesses, maintaining a haphazard arrangement of software systems is time-consuming, expensive, and inefficient. Despite the needs of the average small business differing from large-scale enterprises, the questions that business owners have about software solutions stay mostly the same:
- “Will I be able to virtually connect with my employees, subcontractors, customers, and vendors?
- “Will I have a system of record with access to all of the data I need?
- “Will I be able to customize and automate workflows and other processes?”
- “Will I have a clear and all-encompassing picture of my finances?”
All-in-one and ERP software are not the same thing—and the difference really matters for a small business that is looking to streamline operations while staying under-budget. Below, we will discuss four key areas where these two types of software differ.
There are telltale signs that indicate it is time for your small business to make a software upgrade. Tell-tale signs are subtle, but others are obvious, but all of them require an introspective look inside your business’s processes.
- When You are Currently Growing
- When Customer Relationships Need More Attention
- When Making “Educated Guesses”?
- When Tedious Tasks Eat Up Your Day
- When You are Spending Too Much on IT Systems
- When You Need to Double Down on Regulatory Compliance
- When You Need to Back Up Your Data
- When Working Remotely Isn’t Efficient?
- When You are Unsure of Your Employees’ Day-To-Day Schedules
- When You Can Tell Your Employees Are Stressed
Benefits Of All-In-One Business Management Software
No small business is alike. Products, customers, strategies, and everything in between all vary to certain extents depending on your industry specific needs.
What all small businesses have in common, however, is the environment in which they operate. The world is becoming increasingly digital, synchronized, and competitive—small businesses are no exception to this rule. Enlisting the right all-in-one business management software for your business will help you stay ahead of the curve.
Here are the most crucial and consequential ways that all-in-one business management software can provide a tangible benefit to your business operations.
- Automated Workflows
- Eliminate Need for Internal IT Expertise
- Save Money (Not Just on Software)
- Enhanced Security and Threat Prevention
- Better Document Management
- Smarter Business Decisions
- Better Hiring Processes
- Continuous and Custom Software Development
- Better Relationship with Customers/Vendors
The value of all-in-one business management software—no matter the industry—boils down to one key phrase:Connectivity, organization, and efficiency leads to profitability.
If your small business is looking for solutions to disorganization, disconnectedness, or inefficiency, it is time to explore the benefits of all-in-one business management software.
Call an Onpoint Profit Solutions representative for a brief review on how this is of benefit to your small business.
Get Started NOW and Try us for 30 days!