- ACH Payments / Electronic Check
- Automatic Card Updater
- Collect Checkout
- Customer Vault
- Electronic Invoicing
- Multiple MID Management
- QuickBooks® SyncPay
- Hotsauce POS
- Data Armor
- Quickbooks Sync Pay
- OnPoint Gateway
Detect Fraud Before it happens with iSpyFraud
An increasing amount of businesses are expressing growing concern over credit card fraud. Even though EMV-enabled credit cards are more secure in card-present transactions, it offers no additional protection in online transactions. With the expected rise in credit card use and the advance of mobile payment technology, the need for cybersecurity around payment processes is set to increase more than ever before.
iSpyFraud allows you to anticipate and defend against fraudulent activity by setting up and configuring extensive filters to detect suspicious transactions before they’re approved. Additionally, you are provided with enhanced reporting capabilities that give you access to all the information you need to root out fraudsters for good.
How does iSpyFraud Work?
With iSpyFraud, merchants will have the ability to:
- Set rule-based parameters for transactions, defining such things as transaction volume per user, maximum amount charged in one transaction, and more
- Quickly and easily review transactions in any state, whether approved or not
- Access accurate and consolidated reports detailing the ins and outs of each transaction
Who Needs iSpyFraud?
Although most businesses could benefit from advanced security when accepting payments, you are particularly prone to fraud if:
- You are in what would be considered a high-risk business, including but not limited to high-end electronics, subscription-based sales, weapons, fantasy sports, online gambling, and financial consulting
- You process a high volume of transactions, particularly in ecommerce and card-not-present sectors
- You sell goods or services to international clientele