Storing customer’s credit card details for later use comes in handy in many industries. For example, private clinicians often make arrangements with their patients to speed up returning visits by having easy access to payment information. More businesses offer subscription services to their customers which must have a valid credit card on file.
However, storing sensitive credit card details on your network can expose you to increased liability if not handled properly. The Customer Vault lets you use stored payment methods without you ever having access to the full card number. It reduces security concerns while keeping customer information easily accessible.
Moreover, the Customer Vault can be white-labeled to reinforce your brand. It’s also integrated with a variety of features, including Automatic Card Updater, to keep cards on file always up to date.
- Encrypts all sensitive payment details in the gateway so no personal data has to touch your environment
- Easily add new customer profiles to the Customer Vault from card present and card not present transactions
- Integrated with iProcess
- Store both credit card and electronic check payment details
- Grant access through a secure online interface
- Level 1 PCI compliant (the highest PCI DSS level) since 2004
- Allows you to securely store customer details on file for future use and a variety of operations, like invoicing, recurring payments, or membership enrollment
- Reduces your PCI compliance concerns by storing your customer transaction data away from your local network
- Option to white-label to reinforce your brand
- Manage your customer’s profiles and view all transaction activities in a single place
- Integrated with Automatic Card Updater to future proof transactions initiated with cards on file